We all know that trees are a wonderful gift by nature. It adds to the beauty of your landscape and increases the value of your property. But while trees are beneficial in many ways, they can be hazardous in the face of a storm. Uprooted trees, fallen limbs, and downed power lines are dangerous situations that can take place after an intense storm. In times like these, Pro Tree Service Waukesha is more than ready to provide quick response to clear all clutter caused by the wind. We have made our service available round the clock, so we can run to your service in times when you need immediate assistance. For many years, we have established our reputation as a fast-acting and efficient emergency service that homeowners can go to in their emergencies. It is easy for homeowners and business owners to panic and gets confused because of fallen trees, or worst downed power lines. Uprooted trees can obstruct traffic and make it difficult for you to access different parts of your home. It is totally unsafe for you to go around your property with fallen branches lying everywhere. We will respond as fast as we can to help get rid of all risky situations caused by damaged trees.
There is a way to prevent storm damage to an extent, and that is by early diagnosis. If you suspect your tree to have broken branches, call us right away so we can assess its condition and provide proper treatment necessary. In many cases, trees touching roofs or too close to a power line become real problems during bad storms and high winds. To prevent these trees from causing property damage and injury, have us trim or remove them before they get hit by a storm.
Tree Damage Services
If unfortunately, you have to deal with tree storm damage in the area, get in touch with our skilled and efficient team, and we will provide you with a fast, economical, tree removal service. You can try to clean up small areas in your yard, but please leave the big tasks to the pros. In an emergency situation like this, especially if it involves power lines, it is too risky to take on the job if you are inexperienced.
We will use our storm damage protocol the moment you contact us:
- Our representative will come to your property to assess the storm damage and offer a free estimate of the work to be done.
- If you accept the price quote, we would immediately follow up with a written quote sent via email by one of our office personnel in an hour or two.
- At this point, we will deploy our emergency service team to your house and commence the clearing operations.
- We will begin by eliminating all hazardous situations that can be caused by fallen limbs or uprooted trees. We will go out of our way to contact authorities for your non-tree related concerns.
- Once we are certain the site is safe, we will go on with removing tree segments and other tree debris. Rest assured that all tree debris and wood chips will be taken care of with the use of our chippers.
- After we are done cleaning the area, you will see no proof of storm damage and will be restored of its former safety and appearance.
Don’t go to just any tree service companies in times like this. Use a professional, efficient, insured, and licensed company to make sure the job is done right.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only